Payments and refunds
- Pay securely using your bank or credit card.
- Any customs duties, import duties or local taxes are paid by the customer.
- All prices listed our website include VAT
Items that you return must meet the Return Policy. If the items are properly returned, we will pay the relevant amount directly to you. Please note that processing time of repayments on the bank or credit card payments may take approximately 10 working days.
Secure payment with Doc payments data
All transactions conducted by JJ Footwear, are secured by the Docdata payments. All information exchanged for the implementation of the payment, is encrypted using the SSL protocol. This data can not be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. They are not kept on our computer. Docdata payments is a technical service and assumes no disputes in connection with the orders. These should be directly with JJ Footwear and / or your bank.
JJ Footwear accepts the following payment methods:
Pay securely and quickly through your own bank (Netherlands only). If you already use online banking you can pay directly by using iDeal.
Pay safe and secure with your credit card.
When paying with Visa or MasterCard may be asked to activate 3-D Secure on your card. 3-D Secure and SecureCode make online payments more secure, and are an extra step when placing your order. You are protected against abuse of your credit card number for payment because your identity is requested.
Your card is not activated by default for 3-D Secure and SecureCode. After activation you will in any online verification of credit cards always be asked for a digital signature, which is controlled directly by your bank. There have been depending on your bank a few variants of the digital signature. It can be a password, PIN or digital signature using a random reader.
Pay with Maestro. Accepting Maestro on the Internet is developing. More and more European retailers and financial institutions connect with Maestro.
- In Belgium, KBC, KBC, ING, CENTEA, Dexia, Fortis, Fortis and Argenta are the first banks to activated their Maestro functions to allow online customers to pay *.
- In Spain and in Britain, all Maestro cards have already been activated for online shopping *.
Do you have a Maestro card which was issued in a country that is not listed above? Contact your Maestro card issuing bank to find out about future opportunities to pay online with Maestro.
* To be able to use Maestro, you need a means of identification issued by your bank. It can be a password, PIN or digital signature using a random reader or digipas are. If you can not identify during the processing of the Maestro transaction, the transaction will be declined.